The Original Smoke Net!
Designed in 1975, Vers-a-Net was introduced to provide an economic alternative to polyester stockinettes. It is very easy to handle and releases better from the meat, reducing labor costs and providing an aesthetically appealing "diamond design" on the end product. Available in three different weights and colors and cut to custom length, Vers-a-Net's FDA approved polypropylene slit film gives users a safe and cost-efficient solution for smoking meat.
- FDA Approved Material
- Three Different Weights Available (Light, Medium or Heavy)
- Three Different Colors Available (Clear, Red or Bronze)
- Available in Custom Cut or Continuous Lengths
- Certified for Temperatures Below 212° F
- Must be Stored and Used in Sanitary Conditions